Καλή Χρονιά, and welcome back to another episode! This month, Georgia, Joan, and Eleni ring in 2023 by focusing on Athanasios “Tom” Stefopoulos, a Hellenic master of penwork and the artist behind Portland’s iconic Lovejoy Columns. Together, they examine the recurring themes and symbols in Stefopoulos’ work, as well as his background and legacy. Excitingly, Maria also shares details about HACCM’s process in bringing this exhibition to the Oregon State Capitol. To access the online exhibit, visit https://hellenicamericancc.org/tom-stefopoulos/.
Click here to subscribe and listen on Spotify!
How to find the HACCM Podcast:
- Scan the QR code below, download the Spotify app, or go to Spotify.com
- Login or create a free account if prompted
- Click the search icon and type in “All Things Greek: The HACCM Podcast”
- Click the icon displaying the HACCM logo
- Click the “Follow” button. Here is where you can listen to all of our episodes!