The Hellenic-American Cultural Center & Museum (HACCM) gathers, preserves, and shares the Hellenic (Greek) American experience in Oregon and SW Washington. HACCM was established in 2007 in order to:
- Gather, preserve, and share knowledge of the Hellenic (Greek) American experience in Oregon and SW Washington, starting with the earliest immigrants and continuing into the future.
- Celebrate the rich cultural traditions brought to this region by Hellenes, and to honor the activities and accomplishments of Hellenic Americans.
- Establish a physical cultural center comprising at least a museum, research and lending library, bookstore, facilities for dance and singing activities, lecture and exhibit facilities, and a gathering place.
- Secure funding for developing and supporting the Center, and to identify its stakeholders.
- Facilitate sharing and passing forward the above among ourselves, to our future generations, philhellenes, scholars, schools, and others.