Χριστός Ανέστη, and thanks for tuning in to another episode of the podcast! In the first segment of our two-part episode on travel, Portland’s own Father Christos Kalaitzis and Presbytera Theodora Nakou share some of their favorite sites in their native region of Northern Greece. Knowing that travel is a means of exploring and appreciating the world, they discuss various historic, religious, geographic, and artistic factors that contextualize each location with Georgia and Marina. If you’ve taken a trip to Greece and are willing to discuss your experiences, we will be sharing travel tips from the podcast community in the second part of this segment, released next month. If you are interested, please fill out this survey by May 18th, and be sure to tune back in on June 1 to hear everyone’s comments!
Click here to subscribe and listen on Spotify!
How to find the HACCM Podcast:
- Scan the QR code below, download the Spotify app, or go to Spotify.com
- Login or create a free account if prompted
- Click the search icon and type in “All Things Greek: The HACCM Podcast”
- Click the icon displaying the HACCM logo
- Click the “Follow” button. Here is where you can listen to all of our episodes!