Welcome back to All Things Greek: The HACCM Podcast! Today, the podcast team examines the evolution of the marathon, from its ancient origins to modern times. To provide some context, Georgia and Eleni first explain the unique history of the event. Then, Joan and Marina listen to guest Yianna Touhouliotis Doherty recount her firsthand experience of participating in the Athens Marathon this past November. Stay tuned for our next episode, coming March 2!
Click here to subscribe and listen on Spotify!
How to find the HACCM Podcast:
- Scan the QR code below, download the Spotify app, or go to Spotify.com
- Login or create a free account if prompted
- Click the search icon and type in “All Things Greek: The HACCM Podcast”
- Click the icon displaying the HACCM logo
- Click the “Follow” button. Here is where you can listen to all of our episodes!